Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

My fantastic three facts about my amazing country.

Tena koutou katoa,
first I would like to wish you a very merry Christmas, and nearly a happy new year.
Today I have been given an assignment from the Summer Learning journey to talk about My favourite top 3 facts about New Zealand.

Fact 1:
So New Zealanders love their cars with 2.5 million cars for 4 million people. Which concludes our country to have the highest car ownership rate in the world.

Fact 2:
Did you know that Gisborne is the first city in the world to see the sun.The reason for that is because
they are only 496.3 kilometres away from the sun, which concludes them to see the sun rise and the sunset.

Fact 3:
Guess what? New Zealand is one of three countries that have 2 official national anthems of equal standing . The first is God Save the Queen and the second is God Defend New Zealand.

What are your favourite 3 facts about your country.
Well, thats all from me. I hope you enjoyed, Anyways blog ya later.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Heaven,

    I’m Dani, I am a blog commenter for Kaikohekohe cluster for the Summer Learning Journey. I grew up in Northland but I moved to Auckland so I could study to be a teacher. I am looking forward to reading your blog, over the Summer Learning Journey!


    It’s great to read about your favourite facts about New Zealand. We live is such an unique country and it is great that there are websites like this to encourage tourists to come and explore our beautiful country. It’s crazy that we have over 2.5 million cars in our country for only 4 million people. I live with some friends and all of us have our own car so that is six cars parked at our house. How many cars does your household have?

    From reading the facts I learnt that New Zealand was once governed as part of New South Wales in Australia. Did you learn anything from the facts?
    I look forward to working forward to reading more of your blogs over the summer.

    Blog ya later,
    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia-ora Heaven, I like this prentation about your top three facts. I just finnished posting mines so why don't you come and have a look.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.