Pages

Friday 28 December 2018

CRAZY CLOUDS!!

W3/D4/A3

MERHABA,

Today I have been assigned to tell you what you see in the photo. What shape(s) do you see? Be sure to tell us which picture (1, 2 or 3) you have chosen and describe what you see in lots of detail!!

You should create one!

What I found challenging: What I found challenging through the process of making this was nothing because his was fun and creative the make

What I found easy: What I found easy through the process of making this was everything.

I am going to be presenting this on a google presentation. So here it is:


Anyways, I hope you enjoyed my presentation about

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Heaven,

    What a great presentation to explain what you see in the clouds, well done! I can definitely see the rabbit in your cloud choice. Isn't it incredible that clouds can make shapes that resemble items so clearly. I was very impressed with the moustache shaped cloud.

    I'm trying to picture the weird looking lady but it just hasn't come to me yet... I'll keep looking!

    Keep up the great work! What has been your favourite activity so far?
    Nga mihi, Georgia.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.