Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Have you ever visited Tane Mahuta?

Hello everyone,

So for Day 2 Week 1 our activity is:
Would you like to be one of those people who got to see Tāne Mahuta in real life? Why or why not?

On your blog, tell us whether you would like to go and visit Tāne Mahuta one day. Be sure to tell us why you do (or do not) want to visit this endemic tree.

Down Below I have created a poster on Google drawing.
It shows you my answer if I wanted to go to Tane Mahuta or not.
And it also gives you the reasons why?

What did I find challenging: I didn't really find anything challenging

What did I find easy: I really found it easy to get the picture and information that is contained within the poster.






3 comments:

  1. Hi there Heaven, I really like how you would like to go see the tree Tane Mahuta. It made me think of going to see Tane Mahuta in the future. In the future I hope you go see Tane Mahuta and all the famous trees. From Huri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Heaven,

    Tino Pai, you have created an awesome poster in Google Drawings. I have never used Google Drawings but now I want to give it a try. Did you learn how to use it at school? I have never been to see Tane Mahuta either, but I think when I drive up to Okaihau to spend Christmas with my family, I will make a detour to go and see how stunning Tane Mahuta is. I have quickly researched the height of Tane Mahuta and it is in fact the tallest tree in New Zealand! I can’t even imagine what it looks like!

    Well done for adding a photo of Tane Mahuta, I think it adds to the poster, but it is important to try and attribute image (which means the author or website who published the image gets some recognition for what they have created). You can read more about attributing images on the link below. Do you think you could comment below with the image attributes?

    https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1VKjkMGwBrk2YI6Vtmg91OAQljr_T3ZSV6YZtu6MWFNM/edit#slide=id.g2c4e689b11_0_0

    I look forward to continuing the Summer Learning Journey with you!

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia-ora Heaven, what a great poster of why you want to have a look at Tane Mahuta. It made me think of you there. Did you know that I've been there before? I hope maybe one day you could be able to go there for onece. It really made me happy that your actually doing this prograhm.

    Nga Mihi,
    - Zephaniah

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.