Pages

Friday 28 December 2018

Persistent pollution

W3/D5/A1

CIAO

Have you ever worried about your environment? Because today here is one way that causes global warming. Air pollution. Today I am going to share with you three new facts that I learnt about air pollution on this video, and share them with you on this poster. 

I encourage you to be aware of your surroundings so that we can decrease global warming or maybe even prevent it.




What I found challenging: What I found challenging through the process of making this was finding out the facts and trying to put them into my own words, because on the original video she used these really weird words that I completely never heard of before so I had to research what they meant.

What I found easy: What I found easy through the process of making this was nothing because I always got distracted and it was really time consuming.

How would you try to prevent global warming? comment down below.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy/ed my poster about air pollution, blog ya later...

2 comments:

  1. Hello Heaven,

    Wow, I am struggling to keep up with commenting on your posts as you have been so speedy! I am so happy to see that the quality of your posts haven't been affected by the quantity of posts you do. You're still putting your own personal, creativeness into each blog posts so well done.

    The facts you have learnt about air pollution are very scary... I hate to think that there is something in the air that can cause such irreversible health effects such as reproductive complications and cancer. Air pollution is another reason why we need to take care of the earth and take every step we can to reduce our own negative footprint on this earth. Can you think of any ways that you can help to reduce your negative foortprint on our natural environment? Mine would be to make a conscious effort to use Dad's compost bin whenever possible.

    Keep up the great work and remember that positive, thoughtful and helpful comments are a great way to encourage your friends and other SLJ participants with their work and earn some extra points.

    Nga mihi, Georgia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on doing so much posts. I'm so glad your doing this prograhm. This presentation was to the max, amazing. I really like how you explained the pollution of air. What an awesome presentation Heaven!

    Nga mihi,
    -Zephaniah

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.