Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

I love my community...

Kia ora koutou,
Today I have been given once again, another assignment to talk about my favourite features about my hometown or community.

If you are not yet aware, New Zealand is made up of two main islands, which are named the North island and the South island. I am currently living in Tautoro, which is located in the North Island. Tautoro is such a Beautiful, and unique place, why? First of all Tautoro is famous for one of the most best creeks in the North (Well thats what I think) which is called Tautoro Falls also just known as the Falls.

I also love Tautoro because it contains many hot spots for Hunting and fishing, and my dad loves to go hunting and fishing with his friends. What I also like about Tautoro is that we have a lot of family and friends that live in this area, which is so cool, because we could easily just ride our bikes down the road and go to our cousins house, which is great.

I am so happy and blessed that I can continue living my life knowing that Tautoro is my home.

What are your favourite features about your hometown?

1 comment:

  1. Ata Mārie Heaven,

    You are very lucky to live in such a beautiful place surrounded by your friends and family. After reading your post, I think I need to come and visit the Falls! I grew up not far from you in Okaihau and even though I have moved away to go to university, I still call Okaihau my home. Have you thought much about what job you would like to do when you are older? I remember that I always wanted to be a teacher and now after going to university, I am!

    Remember you can earn an extra two points for posting quality comments on other student’s Summer Learning Journey posts. By making positive, helpful and thoughtful comments on other student’s blogs you can help them as well :)

    Blog ya later,
    Dani

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.