Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2018

What is the coldest temputure you've been in?

Today I have been given a task to write a letter to your best friend or a family member telling them about your trip to the tundra. To earn full points your letter must have a greeting (eg. Dear…) followed by 5 – 6 sentences of information about what your experience

Kia ora Zephaniah,
It is very chilli Down here in Tundra, I hope your drinking your milkshake and enjoying the sun while im down here drinking my cup of hot Milo while sitting in this small room with the rest of the classroom. How are you doing? How's Life? Warm? I am suppperrr cold because blimin JOHN!! left the window open all night now I can barely move my fingers, anyways can't wait to see you again, ka kite...

2 comments:

  1. I really love your letter you sent me Heaven. I am really good by the way, also my life is great without you here, naa just kidding. And its really really warm and hot. Thank you very much for this presentation about me or sending a letter to me.

    Nga mihi,
    - Zephaniah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ata mārie Heaven,

    Wow, you have been busy since I finished at 4pm yesterday. I don’t know if I will have time to comment on all of your posts today but I will try my best :)

    Do you think you would enjoy visiting a Tundra? I don’t think I would be able to handle the cold at all. It’s overcast and cold here in Auckland so I am wearing jeans, a long sleeve shirt and a scarf! What’s the weather like up north today? When I rang my mum yesterday afternoon she said it was raining, here in Auckland it was very sunny.

    Have you got any plans for Christmas? I can’t wait to drive up to my family farm in Okaihau on Sunday night to spend some time with my family ( and to eat lots of tasty food!).

    Keep up the awesome mahi!

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.