Pages

Friday 28 December 2018

NORTHERN LIGHTS are so beautiful...

W3/D4/A1

Today I have been assigned to use the word ‘LIGHTS’ to write an acrostic poem about the Southern Lights. Be as creative as you can!

What is an acrostic poem?
And acrostic poem is when you use one main word eg:

C
R
O
W
N

and then you add another word/s using the letters of the main word eg:

C- clowns
R -run
O - on
W - wobbly
N - nuts

something like that.

So here is my attempt of making an acrostic poem using lights as my main word:




What I found challenfing: What I found challenging through the process of making this was finding words that starts with the same letter in Lights

What I found easy: What I found easy through the process of making this was getting the picture for the background.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy/ed my acrostic poster about lights, blog ya later...

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora again Heaven,


    It is so nice to see how consistent your blog posts are, they all seem to have a creative flair to them, which makes it fun for me to read!
    This is a very sweet, soft and beautiful piece of writing that you have produced. It really highlights some awesome words and sentences such as ‘twists and twizzles’ and ‘gentle colours flow up above’. Do you enjoy writing in school? Because the layout and theme of this piece is incredible.
    This is a beautiful picture but please don’t forget to give credit to where you got your photo from. This can just be done by linking it on the side of your work.
    Keep up the awesome work Heaven! You’re doing such a great job.

    Blog you later!
    Georgia E

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.