Pages

Friday 28 December 2018

Rain Rain Go Away

W3/D5/A2

SAIN BAINUU,

Don't you just hate it when it rains!? The sun hides behind the clouds and everything becomes grey, gloomy, and boring. So today I am going to talk to you about what I do or some ideas that you can do on a raining day.


What would you do on a rainy day? Comment down below some ideas

What I found challenging: What I found challenging through the process of making this was that I kept on getting distracted due to the fact that this is a time consuming video maker.

What I found easy: What I found easy through the process of making this was coming up with the ideas because it is actually raining quite a lot In the North of New Zealand, so im getting use to it

Anyways, I hope you enjoy/ed the video about rainy day activities, blog ya later...

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora again Heaven,

    What an awesome video that you have created through renderforest! I saw that you did one of these a few blogs back so I went to have a look myself and had so much fun creating one. You have given me some really good ideas on what to do when It’s raining, especially the idea of chilling with friends and watching a movie. I really like doing this with my friends and eating lots of yummy food too! What is your favourite movie to watch on a day like this?

    I appreciate you telling us that you found the video making process time-consuming! Sometimes it can take awhile to produce really cool, exciting and insightful DLO’s. But just look at your end product, it is amazing and worth the time!

    Keep up the excellent quality blog posts.

    Blog you later!
    Georgia E

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.